Evolve as a person and employee together with us at Sundström
Sundström Safety AB was founded in 1926 and is a reputable and successful supplier of high quality respiratory protective equipment. The company is family-owned and the business includes development, manufacture and sale of the products. Come and find your place with us at Sundström Safety.
Outside Technical Sales Associate - Western US
The position is remote, and we prefer residence in California, Arizona or Nevada. Candidates must be able to self-manage in this environment.
You will have a key role in our sales and support for distributors, retailers and end users. You will be part of the company's North American sales team which today consists of 3 Regional Sales Managers and 1 Outside Technical Sales Associate. You are also part of Sundström’s Worldwide Sales & Marketing department which consists of 30 employees where you actively collaborate and contribute to the sales goal. The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager – West in the US.
This position involves frequent travel, so it is important that travel suits you.
Example of main work activities:
• Visit end users with distributors and / or retailers.
• Educate and implement practical fit tests, etc. to end users.
• Assist customers with technical support directly or through technical services.
• Sales and profit responsibility for assigned markets and / or customers in the Western US.
• Prepare detailed travel plans quarterly including Trade Shows, Customer visits, Training Sessions and some International Travel.
• Develop annual marketing plans with assigned customers.
• Grow business with existing customers and recruit new customers for the future.
• Knowledge of CRM system to help manage customers.
• 50-75% travel with occasional weekend work at Trade Shows.
Experience in the PPE industry, Technical Sales in the Construction Industry and especially in the field of respiratory protection strongly preferred. Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred. Knowledge in other languages welcome. You should have experience working in Office 365 and have familiarity with CRM systems, Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Qlikview.
We are looking for you to have a good business sense and are good at developing business relationships, both externally and internally. You are professional, goal oriented, self-motivated and service minded. As a person you are also a team player with high social competence, good communication and presentation skills.
We can offer you stimulating sales work with fantastic products that saves lives. Sundström Safety also offers a fun working environment with knowledgeable colleagues and partners. Work/Life Balance is a priority.
Sundstrom Safety also offers:
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Individual Health and Dental benefits
• 401K Match
• Vacation accrual on hire date
If you feel this is the right career for you, please email your resume to:
National Sales Manager - North America
Headline your email with Outside Technical Sales Associate - Western US